I really didn’t understand this piece of literature too well. For me it was a bit confusing when I tried to follow it, as though it was a page ripped out of a book. However, it does have signs of good writing in it. I found the relationship between the two sisters was very peculiar and a bit strange. I didn’t really know what to take out of it, but in many ways I can relate to it. There are times when I find myself in such dramatic situations with other members of my family and often times they scare me. I suppose the confused feeling that the piece gave off helps to amplify that. I can tell that the relationships between each family member are a little cut off, at least from the information given. Maybe cut off is a bit too harsh; perhaps distant is a better word. It sounds a lot like family gossip to begin with and it ends in a very heart-wrenching story about her sister. The way she went into this story was a bit abrupt for my taste, but in all it was a pleasant read.
No comments:
Post a Comment